Pioneer HTZ-818BD for $380 What are your thoughts?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Im afraid your system appears to be specific for Australia. But a friend of mine has this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pioneer-BCS424-Blu-ray-Speakers-Karaoke/dp/B007YDP1IM/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

It sounds fantastic for the size & price.

Hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the quick reply!

I didn't realise anything would be sold specifically to one country especially Australia. We usually get the leftovers (maybe this is a leftover) :?

Your friends one looks a lot like the model I'm considering. I might just have to go and test it out myself at the store. Any tips/ things I should look out for when buying a home cinema system?

1) Carry a selection of your favourite blu ray discs, DVDs & even music CDs with you to demo, & sit approximately the same distance away as you would normally at home. Hopefully, they should have a dedicated demo room. That's probably the closest you can get in a shop to your normal listening environment at home. Test the highs, lows (bass) & mid range. Look for dialogue clarity.

2) Check all the connections & make sure you don't fall short of any in the near future, if you decide to buy PS3, media player etc.

Good luck with your demo! :cheers:

Do let us know how you get on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts