Pioneer Blu Ray player cannot play Mama Mia !!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Pioneer BD LX70a player connected to my Pioneer Kuro via a Denon AVR 4308.

When I load the Mama Mia disc the machine loads but when you press play from the menu there is some communication between the amp and player but then the player 'resets', the display on the player goes blank and then goe right back to the beginning and loads again.

I took back the original disc as I assumed it was faulty but a replacement does exactly the same thing.

Other Blu Ray discs play fine.

I have been through all the settings on the player and amp and there is nothing obviously wrong.

Is it likley to be some conflict of settings or a problem with the player/disc??

Am I missing something?????

Any help gratefully received as I have very disappointed Abba fan!!!

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
I would have thought it is a blessing in disguise!
emotion-4.gif
I was brought up on Abba (mum) and although I hated them, I kind of like them in a cheesy way but a film with Brosnan et' al singing (badly) doesn't float my boat!!

Messiah

keithk:
I have a Pioneer BD LX70a player connected to my Pioneer Kuro via a Denon AVR 4308.

When I load the Mama Mia disc the machine loads but when you press play from the menu there is some communication between the amp and player but then the player 'resets', the display on the player goes blank and then goe right back to the beginning and loads again.

I took back the original disc as I assumed it was faulty but a replacement does exactly the same thing.

Other Blu Ray discs play fine.

I have been through all the settings on the player and amp and there is nothing obviously wrong.

Is it likley to be some conflict of settings or a problem with the player/disc??

Am I missing something?????

Any help gratefully received as I have very disappointed Abba fan!!!

Maybe a firmware update is required like Clare mentions in this blog???

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts