pie chart!?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
u guys should use a pie chart to show the results of your tests sort of dividing like : sound ,built quality,price the stars could stay as a final verdict but the pie chart would really help . just my opinion anyway

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Thanks Andrew, i've now sprayed tea over my keyboard :)

But seriously... All our Group Tests and Supertests include separate star ratings for build quality, sound, vision, features etc as appropriate. And as we test everything on a performance-per-pound basis, you can be assured that all the high-rated products are the best-value you can buy.

A

Anonymous

Clare, once in a while would you mind just giving an outright ranking on sound alone. Regardless of price.

It would be very interesting to see products in sound quality order. You can put their prices alongside, we're quite capable of making the mental adjustment needed ourselves but when you want to know which DVD player sounds better out of lets say, an Arcam DV135 or 137, Marantz DV9600 and Denon 3930 once in a while it would be great to simply have a diffinitive list of which is better regardless of price.

Sorry for rambling a bit, price is not always the biggest issue. When you want to spend a £1000 on something, you'll look from £650 to £1400 and basically be wondering which is better. Not better per £, value is not ALWAYS the most important factor, especially when delving into the 2nd hand market. It just helps to know that one is straight better than another.

A

Anonymous

steak and kidney for me gov and get us a pint Rodney will ya.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts