Pick a speaker...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ok, you are in a shop and can choose to go home with either.....

1. B&W CM1

2. B&W 685

3. Morduant Short Mezzo2

Which one would you pick ?
It's to be hooked up to a Denon 1500ae.

THANKYOU :)

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
CM1 , then Mezzo and lastly 685 as I simply dont rate it particularly.

Although I haven't heard the Mezzo, but still love my old 902Sigs, and I like the look of the Mezzo ;)

However, If I was in a shop, I would listen to all three in conjuction with my kit, and then decide. Or preferrably get a home trial.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="fr0g"]CM1 , then Mezzo and lastly 685 as I simply dont rate it particularly.

Although I haven't heard the Mezzo, but still love my old 902Sigs, and I like the look of the Mezzo ;)

However, If I was in a shop, I would listen to all three in conjuction with my kit, and then decide. Or preferrably get a home trial.[/quote]

LOL! I'd pick the mezzo too, as ive heard none of the above but do'nt like B&Ws thing for yellow.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="al7478"][quote user="fr0g"]CM1 , then Mezzo and lastly 685 as I simply dont rate it particularly.

However, If I was in a shop, I would listen to all three in conjuction with my kit, and then decide. Or preferrably get a home trial.[/quote]

LOL! I'd pick the mezzo too, as ive heard none of the above but do'nt like B&Ws thing for yellow.[/quote]

:) I would still take the CM1's first ,)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JohnDuncan"]AVI Neutron IV[/quote]Always thinking outside the box...

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
685's for me.

Having owned the CM1s in the past, theyre good but to me, IMO and for what music i listen to, the 685s are very good.

A lot of people have had mixed reviews of them on here but i think with these speakers, you need to have patience. They are great speakers but they only really come to life after a good 100hours running in!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts