panny vs pioneer

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi, im going to be getting my first bd player soon and cant make up my mind between the panny dmp bd85 or the Pioneer bdp lx52. which will give the best picture and sound? cheers guys

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Pioneere,

Both are good blu-ray players and you will hear arguments for and against for both. That isn't going to make it any easier for you to decide.

It would be best for you to audition both machines and reach a conclusion based on your own preference.

Ronald

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
strapped for cash:Unless you need multichannel outs, I'd get the Sony BDP-S370 and save yourself a bit of dough. You won't be disappointed with it.

I would certainly agree with this view!
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

ive just seen the sony in blockbuster, i was impressed with the detail but not so much with the motion, maybe it could be the tv tho it was a sony from last year

A

Anonymous

pioneere:hi, im going to be getting my first bd player soon and cant make up my mind between the panny dmp bd85 or the Pioneer bdp lx52. which will give the best picture and sound? cheers guys

You can not beat PIONEER for pure picture and sound quality and they do make some of the best blue-ray player's out there. If it was my money i'd buy the PIONEER BDP-LX52 , trust me you will not regret it.

TRENDING THREADS