Panasonic TX32-LXD700 Display Issues

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there, I have had one of the above tvs for around 8 months now and I have to say that the picture and sound performance are superb when watching dvds, in-built freeview or Sky. However there is one thing that has been annoying me for some time now and it just wont go away...

...when the screen is dark, i.e. no a/v input/dark scenes/letterbox when watching dvds, there are bright patches of light that spread from the edges of the screen, mainly in the four corners. I find this very distracting, to the point where I needed to see if anyone else has eber noticed this problem, or whether it is normal on lcd tvs? I must admit that I have never noticed this on any other lcd tv. If anyone can help, or thinks that this may be a fault could you please let me know.

Cheers

Marshal

A

Anonymous

I Have the cheaper brother to your TV in the den and I have not seen the problem you describe. I do get a bit of noise sometimes when credits roll at the end of a movie (What would have been called sound on vision by TV engineers in the past) but it's very minor and does not spoil viewing. Screen is perfectly uniform dark grey if no source is connected.

Too Slow!!!!

A

Anonymous

Well after reading the other threads, and the fact that mine is getting worse, slowly, but surely, I think it best to get it replaced. However I'm now paranoid about getting another Panasonic LCD. Do you think that I may just have been unlucky or would you go for the Panasonic Plasma - which I believe has no backlight and therefore nothing to 'bleed'!

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

I've got 2 Panasonic 32 inch LCD TV's and they are both fine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts