panasonic th50pz81b

jordan11

Dec 18, 2008
Visit site
This may interest some of you, I have just purchased the above tv for £1169.02, in promotion boxes you enter sale25 press update then enter deltv again pressing update, takes off 2.5% and the delivery charge, there is the option of 12 months buy now pay later if you want it too.

A

Anonymous

How much does it cost to get a Freesat dish installed separately? I've eseen this screena nd think it looks great but not conencting up freesat would be missing the point and I've only seen it being installed by the high street stores when you buy a Set top box or integrated TV...I can't see that offered on the Doxons website.

jordan11

Dec 18, 2008
Visit site
I already have a dish installed, but I have seen sellers offering installation when you go to the sites checkout, usually around £70, you can probably get a local sattelite dish installer to fit one for you cheaper, look in your local newspaper and make an enquiry.

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Yes £60-70, I was quoted £60 for Freesat only put paid £100 and got my old ariel put up which the builders had taken down and ran extra cables in attic so I can have Freesat in 2 other rooms If I want.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts