Panasonic DMP- BD85 Blu-Ray Player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi l'm new here and my name is Les from Melbourne Australia, l would like to thank the team for the review they did on the Panasonic DMP-BD85 Blu-Ray Player, after reading the review on here l decided to go and purchase one, and l would have to agree that the Sound-Picture-Features this Blu-Ray player as to offer are well worth it, the May Issue of Home Cinema Choice also gave it top marks and have rated it as best buy.

ln the next 4 weeks l will be looking at getting either the Panasonic VT20 3D or V20 Plasma TV, but l cannot workout what to get as a home cinema system to ad to which ever TV l decide to purchase any help or advice would be much appreciated.

A

Anonymous

im in the same dilemma , v20 or vt20 , the difference here in ireland for me is around e500 , but im going to get the vt20 , the way i look at it is , when (if) 3d starts to take off , more movies are for sale etc , ill be able to watch them , buying the v20 now , would for me , mean no 3d for a few years ...and i may regret it..

A

Anonymous

Max - are you rich?
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

l agree with you in regards to not purchasing the Panasonic VT20 3D Plasma TV, will mean l cannot watch any 3D Movies at all, and will mean l could have to wait a few years before l even concider buying a 3D TV myself.

Here in Australia they are just starting to release the Panasonic VT20 3D 50inche Plasma TV, and it will be selling for $3299-00 Australian Dollars and later in the year they will release the Panasonic VT20 3D Plasma TV's sceen size 54-58-65 inche, and there is no confirm retail price for these 3 but they will as soon as they start to release them here in Australia.

Thanks for your reply maxflinn to my post on here.

A

Anonymous

well afaik bluey , the only differences between them , v20/vt20 is 3d , ok the vt20 has faster reacting phosphour cells , but thats about it , its really either 3d or not 3d ..i just dont see the point in not getting a 3d screen , at this time ..if they are only a few hundred more ..

A

Anonymous

I have to say Max that I find it hard to understand why anyone would shell out for a 3D TV at the moment when there is so little choice on the market...within 6 months there will be a better selection and greatly reduced prices due to competition ??

Like he said...are you rich ?!?! Lol

A

Anonymous

ricardo65:
I have to say Max that I find it hard to understand why anyone would shell out for a 3D TV at the moment when there is so little choice on the market...within 6 months there will be a better selection and greatly reduced prices due to competition ??

Like he said...are you rich ?!?! Lol
i may not have the money in 6 months , plus , i reckon i could get e650ish for my g10 now , but not in six months , so the cost of upgrading is e1600 , i see 3d as a bonus , its not the reason im upgrading , i want a 50in screen , and the best available screen , the vt20 ticks both boxes
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Fair point Max, wasn't having a go...if I desperately needed a TV at the moment it would only make sense to check out which ones are future-proofed...and all in time for the World Cup....can I come over !!! Lol

A

Anonymous

ricardo65:Fair point Max, wasn't having a go...if I desperately needed a TV at the moment it would only make sense to check out which ones are future-proofed...and all in time for the World Cup....can I come over !!! Lolif your in waterford , and bring plenty of carlsburg , maybe a few nice girls , and some kentucky , ill see what i can do
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the offer Max...not my neck of the woods I'm afraid. Seen your set-up on the other thread...very nice and love the speakers, beautiful. What you doing with present tv when you get the new one? Keep me posted...might be interested as I'm up in Meath.

A

Anonymous

maxflinn:ricardo65:Fair point Max, wasn't having a go...if I desperately needed a TV at the moment it would only make sense to check out which ones are future-proofed...and all in time for the World Cup....can I come over !!! Lolif your in waterford , and bring plenty of carlsburg , maybe a few nice girls , and some kentucky , ill see what i can do
emotion-4.gif

Come on Max even you wouldn't give the Carlsberg a second look if there were 'a few nice girls' to entertain you. Or was the bucket of chicken and lager for half time refreshments?
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

ricardo65:
Thanks for the offer Max...not my neck of the woods I'm afraid. Seen your set-up on the other thread...very nice and love the speakers, beautiful. What you doing with present tv when you get the new one? Keep me posted...might be interested as I'm up in Meath.
we cant discuss trading etc here ricardo , against house rules , what i can do though is ask mr e if its ok for us to exchange email adresses , once ive got my vt20 , if thats ok by you , and by him , we can take it from there ? im not sure how he,ll see it though ...

A

Anonymous

Daveee:
maxflinn:ricardo65:Fair point Max, wasn't having a go...if I desperately needed a TV at the moment it would only make sense to check out which ones are future-proofed...and all in time for the World Cup....can I come over !!! Lolif your in waterford , and bring plenty of carlsburg , maybe a few nice girls , and some kentucky , ill see what i can do
emotion-4.gif

Come on Max even you wouldn't give the Carlsberg a second look if there were 'a few nice girls' to entertain you. Or was the bucket of chicken and lager for half time refreshments?
emotion-5.gif

i think ill say nothing about that davee
emotion-10.gif
, these type of post exchanges have a habit of dissapearing
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Sorry bout that Max, should have realised...oops!!
emotion-10.gif
See what Andrew says anyway and it's fine by me of course. My info is in bio as well I think...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts