Panasonic DMP-BD35

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Should i get the DMP-BD35, currently have PS3 connected via HMDI to Yamaha RX-V363. The Panny is just in my budget of £200 but is it a much better player than the PS3. Also i only have a Toshiba HD Ready TV so will the Picture quality be any much greater than what the PS3 currently offers.

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Im in the same situation, and feel that the Panasonic would not give much improvements over the Ps3, also with the 55 looking like thats discontinued, may be the 35 will go the same way i would wait and see whats coming up. Stick with your Ps3 at least every film iv'e played has had no problems playing. Waiting for further improvement before investing in a new player.

A

Anonymous

100% YES! I was in the same situation over Xmas and decided to take the plunge and bought the Panny BD35. Visually it's light years ahead of the PS3. Colours are way ahead and there's a depth to the image that's missing from the PS3. I always found the PS3 was never quite as crisp as the HD images that we got via Sky HD, plugged in the BD35 and it's given the TV a new lease of life.

Audio seems to be very similar. The only downside is the BD35 does seem to take quite a while to boot up a movie
emotion-20.gif

Got mine from Currys, managed to get it down to £180, they price matched the Comet store on the same retail park and gave an additional 10%....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts