buzz_lightclick

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:

Good price!

Seen one in the flesh and thought the picture was excellent, though apparently the E6/G6 is better!
Yep, it is indeed better. How's your new Kuro? Cheers.

good thanks. Would you be interested in buying my old one?
Might have been but I have decided to keep my OLED. Cheers! Glad your new Kuro is good.

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:

Good price!

Seen one in the flesh and thought the picture was excellent, though apparently the E6/G6 is better!

Might have been but I have decided to keep my OLED. Cheers! Glad your new Kuro is good.

Fair enough. I'd just seen you enquire about a few Kuros recently over on AV.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:

Good price!

Yep, I was thinking about selling mine until I got a fault, then it looked like I would get a replacement or refund. Decided to keep it even though I have decided 4K HDR is not for me. It's the best 2D TV you can buy.

Are you going to put your other Kuro on the forums or eBay? Ta

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:

Good price!

Yep, I was thinking about selling mine until I got a fault, then it looked like I would get a replacement or refund. Decided to keep it even though I have decided 4K HDR is not for me. It's the best 2D TV you can buy.

Probably, yes. If you change your mind send me a PM on AV.

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:

Good price! 

Yep, it is indeed better.  How's your new Kuro?  Cheers.  

Might have been but I have decided to keep my OLED.  Cheers!  Glad your new Kuro is good. 

Yep, I was thinking about selling mine until I got a fault, then it looked like I would get a replacement or refund.  Decided to keep it even though I have decided 4K HDR is not for me.  It's the best 2D TV you can buy.  

Are you going to put your other Kuro on the forums or eBay?  Ta

Tut tut! You shouldn't tempt gel into buying things he doesn't need. *stop*

buzz_lightclick

bigboss said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:

Good price!

Tut tut! You shouldn't tempt gel into buying things he doesn't need. *stop*

Only mentioned it as I noticed he has made offers on Pioneer KRP 500As and a 600A in the past few weeks on Avforums. I thought perhaps he might want one as a spare TV or for another room, maybe for his dad etc.

It doesn't really concern you, though I believe you have bought one of Gel's TVs in the past? I Was just offering it to help a fellow member out in the same way Gel helped you out.

Sure, I'm not blaming you at all. It's just that you're probably not aware of gel's habit of buying things he doesn't need due to his condition. And sorry, it's none of my business. But being a doctor, I just worry for him at times, and leave such messages with the hope that gel doesn't get unnecessarily tempted.

D

Deleted member 2457

Thanks BB, you're my best mate.
thumbs_up.gif

buzz_lightclick

bigboss said:
Sure, I'm not blaming you at all. It's just that you're probably not aware of gel's habit of buying things he doesn't need due to his condition. And sorry, it's none of my business. But being a doctor, I just worry for him at times, and leave such messages with the hope that gel doesn't get unnecessarily tempted.

Ok I understand. *good*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts