Other processed meat products are available

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
See the spam filters are working well again this morning chaps: surely there must be something you can do, even if it's contacting the chap in India and asking him to cast an anti-b*ll*cks-posting spell?

John Duncan

The spam filter doesn't pick up ANY of the +91 stuff, it's all removed by hand. Not sure why we continue to pay for the service, since it's being a bit EDITED - spam gets through and innocuous stuff about, say, hifi doesn't...

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
John Duncan said:
Not sure why we continue to pay for the service, since it's being a bit EDITED - spam gets through and innocuous stuff about, say, hifi doesn't...

It's also allowing through all the less-than-fascinating arguing about cables, HD audio, etc, so perhaps it is time for an upgrade. Don't tell me; it'll happen when the new site is launched (which I think has been used as an excuse for slightly longer than people have been talking about global warming), though of course I understand that isn't in your hands, JD.

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
I googled the spam phone number this morning (sad yes but was waiting for a dental visit). The phone number is linked to dozens of other sites so the spam is very widespread. But. What IS their point?? The text is nonesense. I dont understand. But thats not unusual.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
RobinKidderminster said:
What IS their point?? The text is nonesense. I dont understand. But thats not unusual.

I think the text is there to advertise their superstition/faith-based services, but is rendered almost nonsensical by the fact it is crammed with keywords designed to attract the attention of Google Search, in the mistaken belief that's what's meant by Search Engine Optimisation.

IMO it's becoming an increasing problem with writing on t'Interweb: trying to boost clicks and attract Google's algorithms is making so much modern writing at best stilted, and at worst almost unreadable. Or at least Hoffman death Kardashian storms flooding Superbowl that's how Apple iPhone 6 PS4 UHD TV OLED it seems tube strike details best buy 2014 sinkholes to me.

JINX: beaten to it. Global warming Ukraine crisis cute puppy pictures fatburner secrets

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
RobinKidderminster said:
Thanks Dave. Should I offer the text to my dog or goldfish? I would be interested to understand what purpose they have tho. :)

To get your money from calling premium rate phone numbers. To get your card details. To get details of your identity.

There are obviously enough people responding to make it worthwhile or they'd stop.

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
I think I understand the SEO issue. Make sure Google search finds your pages.But if there is then no useful text to then lead u to the scam etc? At least the mods were onto it quickly today thanks. :dance:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts