OPPO 95EU, any better than OPPO 83 series ?

Inter_Voice

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if anyone has any experience and comment on OPPO 95EU that has just been launched in the UK?

Looking at its specification it is quite amazing

http://www.oppo-bluray.co.uk/ecommerce/blu-ray-players/BDP-95EU.aspx

Mine is OPPO 83 upgarded to NuForce edition which is really good on 2 channel output but some forum said 95EU is even better than the 83 series including the NuForce edition. It was claimed this £1000 BDP is comparable to those palyer with a price tag of £5000 !! I have some doubt on the claim. I need some feedback before I can make my decision for another upgrade. Unfortunately audition is not available here in the UK as far as I know.

Inter_Voice

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I forgot to mention that I hope Whathifi can provide a review on this OPPO 95EU for the benefit of those who have an interest on this unit.

Inter_Voice

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Bigboss you may be right but what I need to know is OPPO 95's performance on CD and SACD 2 channel playback and that is why I hope someone here can shed some light on it.
smiley-laughing.gif

TnA200

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
As the OPPO 95 seems to be an excellent Jack-of-all-trades from it's spec and reputation I wonder when we'll see a comprehensive review of the unit against competitors in each field that it excels in. SACD playback (stereo and surround), Blu Ray (3D) playback are the two that I would be most interested in hearing about.

TRENDING THREADS