Oppo 93 vs BD player with ipod dock

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all. I need to buy a player for my stereo system ( Wyred4Sound Sti 500 + W4S DAC 1 with caps of DAC 2 + Elac BS 244 speakers). I also would like to buy a transport for my Ipod to be connected to my DAC. I was wondering to buy a BD Oppo 93 + Wadia i170. However some people told me I don't need to spend $500 on Oppo 93 because I have already a good DAC which will do mostly of the job. The problem is that I also want that player to watch movies as well. My question is if you guys know a good player which has a good image for movies ,good quality to be my music transport and also can accept my ipod to play my musics, so I don't need to buy a Wadia. Not sure if there is a Pionner Elite BD player or another one capable to do these 3 functions.Thank you guys so much!RegardsRicardo

Hi all. I need to buy a player for my stereo system ( Wyred4Sound Sti 500 + W4S DAC 1 with caps of DAC 2 + Elac BS 244 speakers). I also would like to buy a transport for my Ipod to be connected to my DAC. I was wondering to buy a BD Oppo 93 + Wadia i170. However some people told me I don't need to spend $500 on Oppo 93 because I have already a good DAC which will do mostly of the job. The problem is that I also want that player to watch movies as well. My question is if you guys know a good player which has a good image for movies ,good quality to be my music transport and also can accept my ipod to play my musics, so I don't need to buy a Wadia. Not sure if there is a Pionner Elite BD player or another one capable to do these 3 functions.
Thank you guys so much!
Regards

Ricardo

A

Anonymous

Thanks manicm. Which BD player can accept playing my ipod with my stereo system? Do you know if there is only a cable which I can plug my ipod to my DAC?

TRENDING THREADS