Online survey - a few points

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Couple of points regarding the online reader survey.

When asking “Which of the following magazines do you read? (Tick every box that applies)” the participant should be given an option of “none” otherwise will be forced to choose one mag which they have never read!

Again with the question “Apart from online-only retailers, what is your perferred retail experience for future home entertainment purchases?” we are forced to choose 1 of 2 options in every case! (and, of course, the spelling mistake.......)

Anyway prizes are very tasty indeed!

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I was gonna make the exact same point. I don't buy any of those mags listed, but when I left it blank, it made me go back and choose one.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Yes, Angelina told me this morning that the company hosting the survey had made the amendment to this so the option of 'none' should now be available. If you spot any other problems, let us know.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Few people realise that in-between Oscar-nominated film appearances, Brad Pitt wifery and child birthing/adoption, Ms Jolie does a little moonlighting for WHF
emotion-2.gif

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Yup, nothing but Hollywood celebs here on whathifi.com. I'm really Daniel Craig, but Clare doesn't realise as I wear a disguise in the office.
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Show biz and surveys - that's me Dan. And yes, survey ironed out and working so good luck everyone.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Andy Clough:Yup, nothing but Hollywood celebs here on whathifi.com. I'm really Daniel Craig, but Clare doesn't realise as I wear a disguise in the office.
emotion-4.gif

I see your disguise is a bit like Clark Kent/ Superman - once you take those specs off the rippling torso and yellow sports trunks are revealed.....
emotion-5.gif

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Cofnchtr:Andy Clough:Yup, nothing but Hollywood celebs here on whathifi.com. I'm really Daniel Craig, but Clare doesn't realise as I wear a disguise in the office.
emotion-4.gif

I see your disguise is a bit like Clark Kent/ Superman - once you take those specs off the rippling torso and yellow sports trunks are revealed.....
emotion-5.gif

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Gone right off my Cheerios now...

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough:Yup, nothing but Hollywood celebs here on whathifi.com. I'm really Daniel Craig, but Clare doesn't realise as I wear a disguise in the office.
emotion-4.gif

"Geordie" from "Our friends in the North" works at whathifi.com? I am very impressed. Ay man...woman...man..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts