Onkyo 605 Settings **Too Loud**

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am made up with the quality of sound i am getting would just like too know if can get the speech i tad bit higher. Sometimes when watching a film at night the sound effects are a bit loud??

A

Anonymous

mike0619:I am made up with the quality of sound i am getting would just like too know if can get the speech i tad bit higher. Sometimes when watching a film at night the sound effects are a bit loud??

Use the 'L Night' button at the bottom of the remote, where you see a grey shade of DVD.

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

jetjohnson

Aug 11, 2007
Visit site
Probs different to your model but ....on my 875 remote the "lnight" button is on the bottom row 2nd from right ...it has DVD written above it in the macro section.

A

Anonymous

At the bottom of the remote i have the 3 buttons left to right

+10 on the button and under it says d.tun DIMMER

then 0

and the button on the right says CLR with SLEEP under it

Remote Model RC-710M

A

Anonymous

It was only when looked at the manual to find out how to do it. Is it the 605 you have

mike aitch

Feb 9, 2008
Visit site
hi mike sorry not been on for a while! i notice in your kit list you've got a 606 rather than a 605.if that's the case then maybe the remote's configured differently.just look for the channel select and +/- buttons,they'll be there somewhere.

A

Anonymous

Does the Denon 2310 have a similar function for dealing with all those crashes and bangs at unsociable hours?

SnowyJohn

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
mike aitch:hi mike sorry not been on for a while! i notice in your kit list you've got a 606 rather than a 605.if that's the case then maybe the remote's configured differently.just look for the channel select and +/- buttons,they'll be there somewhere.

I have the 605 and my remote does indeed have a late night button.. although it will only work for video playback I think... sure doesn't work with CoD...
emotion-18.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts