ron.hoare

Nov 13, 2021
Visit site
Hi

I can't believe that you still recommend OLED panels without pointing out the fact that they fail in fewer than 7,000 hours. OK if you buy a new TV every 2 years, this may not be a problem, but most of us aren't that wealthy.

Regards

Ron

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Hi

I can't believe that you still recommend OLED panels without pointing out the fact that they fail in fewer than 7,000 hours. OK if you buy a new TV every 2 years, this may not be a problem, but most of us aren't that wealthy.

Regards

Ron
In the earlier generations of OLEDs we had 3 that succumbed to screen burn in roughly that time too. I have yet to discover with the later generations if things are the same. Avoiding gaming and news channels would be a good start to avoid the screen burn though.

You could always buy a Samsung QLED though I find them of similar quality to OLED TVs especially in filmmaker picture mode.

Hi

Regards

Ron
You'll need to watch the TV for 10 hours everyday for 2 years to clock 7000 hours which is a lot.

What's the source of your statement? The newer generation panels are supposed to last longer than LCD TVs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts