Oh, fudgeing hell...

Sounds like the next door neighbour has bought some cheap ass pile of shyte hifi from Argos! BAAAASSSSSSSS!!! Coming at me from all angles.

And the music!, Jesus. Drum n bass poop from the motorway services bargain bin.

Hope he's enjoying the repercussions, slipknot coming right back at ya. This leema amp isn't past 9 o clock position either.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I had similar problems with one of my old neighbours, so I played my guitar (very loud), then used my effects pedals to loop the sound, then went out with it left on.

I didn't get so much trouble after that. *blum3*

Though that horrible noise from next door has stopped. God only knows what it sounded like from inside their house. Like being in a pub with the music on full blast and nobody in there.

I've just popped avenged sevenfold on, so I can sing along, :)

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
These things can get out of hand, making life potential misery.

Knock on his/her door, have a friendly word and perhaps even invite him over to listen to your system.

Better having a friend next door than ...

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
drummerman said:

Knock on his/her door, have a friendly word and perhaps even invite him over to listen to your system.

Or kill his cat and then pour petrol through his letterbox. That should do it.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
hahahaaha always make sure your next door neigbours are old so you are the one that can be the terrorist.

Then every few weeks take some flowers round and say hope the music is not too loud??

and they always say no its fine, please play freak on a leash again for me

PS please dont hurt animals becaus of people

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
hahahaaha always make sure your next door neigbours are old so you are the one that can be the terrorist.

I tried this. Lovely old lady called Dorothy. It worked fine. Until one day two years ago, she died, and her sons 'let' the place to an underclass family of dropouts whom I had to call the police to during their first fortnight's tennancy because of their tendency to have loud drunken garden parties past 3AM in the morning and some of us actually have to get up to go to work. That on top of their 9y/o son and his ambition to totally wreck my car by bouncing his football across the driveway division into the side of it countless times a day. It evetually calmed down a bit but as you can guess we don't talk and things are frosty. I wish I had 'our' Dorothy back.

The next door neighbours were quiet as a mouse, but they split up, the girl left with the baby, leaving a lad in his twenties and his young new girlfriend in there.

in all honesty, yesterday was the first time I'd heard the horrid music coming from next door, but if that's the shape of things to come, I will not be happy.

I wouldn't mind if the music was any good, but it was horrific.

That, and the fact it sounded like a cheap shytty crud box, made it worse, if that were possible.

Singslinger

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
drummerman said:

Good advice.

SteveR750

The first house I moved into after separating from my wife had a noisy family, always up until gone 1 in the morning, not great. Nice family though, and they ran the local kebab shop, I got on well with them. The flip side is I felt no guilt when listening to music loud during the day or early evening, likewise cranking the guitar up a bit occasionally.

Later on I found myself living next door a quiet family with small children, with paper thin partition walls. That was purgatory, as I couldn't really listen to music at anything other than macdonalds restaurant background levels when they were at home.

There are pro and cons to both, although the simple answer is to live in a detached house.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts