JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
unleash_me:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/25787141/?GT1=43001

Wonder how big this iceberg is going to be?!

The problem with wireless is that it gets all of the room, makes a right mess. At least with wires you can tuck them behind the sofa etc

Mind you Russ Andrews would probably claim that his wireless is a more muted colour and therefore has less reflective inductance or infra-red interference.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JoelSim:
Mind you Russ Andrews would probably claim that his wireless is a more muted colour and therefore has less reflective inductance or infra-red interference.

*Splits sides*

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:JoelSim:

*Splits sides*

Nurse, nurse

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
My toothbrush charger uses a form of wireless electricity, albeit with a cable and a charger...(stick with me)... Freaked me out when I bought it as there is simply a plastic holder for the toothbrush, and no conductive connection.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
lets hope he doesn't want to give the person something to eat.
emotion-1.gif

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Craig M.:lets hope he doesn't want to give the person something to eat.
emotion-1.gif

I'm not a smacker but his hand got a tap earlier this week when he switched my amp on. He's not allowed near it and he won;t be for many years to come

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
build an electric fence around everything! when my sister visits with her son i'm like a cat on a hot tin roof! LUKE, LUKE, COME AWAY FROM THE SPEAKERS.
emotion-1.gif
i well remember how much i wanted to push the tweeters in when i was a child. the fear of god was put in to me though so it never happened.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
He's a real cutie and loves his music and having a dad dance with me. He often sits jigging on his own. And he's only 12 1/2 months old.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts