#nowspinning. What you spinning #nowplaying

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Eric Clapton - Unplugged (2x LP)

52738616905_ed23ab6a1a_c_d.jpg
a brilliant album that really kick-started the whole 'unplugged ' series, enjoy!

matthewpianist

Paul Simon - Graceland (1986), pictured in my new avatar.

It's one of those albums that fully deserves its classic status, and one I never tire of hearing. In my teaching days I gave a full lesson based around 'Homeless' and it had such a powerful effect on the students.

Reactions: Al ears

Oxfordian

It is very good.

Just had a blues evening, first up and very good was John Lee Hooker and ‘Burning‘ then that excellent double album of Mr Clapton live at the Fillmore - ‘Nothing but the blues’ and as you stated it is very good, in fact I think you understated it, it should be very very good. Thanks for the heads up. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Al ears
Just had a blues evening, first up and very good was John Lee Hooker and ‘Burning‘ then that excellent double album of Mr Clapton live at the Fillmore - ‘Nothing but the blues’ and as you stated it is very good, in fact I think you understated it, it should be very very good. Thanks for the heads up. (y)
Just relistened to it with a nice glass of red and yes, it's reclassified as very, very good nay excellent! :)
Now onto Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band "Trouble is....25"

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts