No sound during dialogue - TX-SR606

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
After using the set-up mic and saving the settings(audssey), I was very much impressed with the sorround sound effect of the TX-SR606. But during the dialogue of the characters, the volume was too low as if there is no volume but during the sound effects, the volume seems enough. When I increased the volume, the effects will be to much while the volume of the dialogue is still low. Did I miss something during the set-up? Please help me with this...

Merry Christmas to all and thanks very much!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but is the centre speaker connected/working?

If so, it may just be a case of boosting up the level of that channel a bit to bring the dialogue to the fore. Or indeed pulling down the volume of the effects channels a bit.

IME these auto set-up systems tend to set the rear channels a bit too high, and it's worth going in and doing some tweaking of the levels.

A

Anonymous

Yes sir, its connected properly. when i push the multi channel button on the pannel, the speaker just sound fine but theres a difference in the effects reproduction unlike when the audssey is on. I have also increased the volume of the center speaker but its still just the same. Do you think I have to adjust the other speakers? lessen their decibels or the Hz?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts