Night Club sound Hi Fi equipment

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Not sure if I am a bit late on this post but here goes. Generally, if you want a club sound, it would be fair to say that you would need to use similar equipment as a club would use. An 8m x 8m sized room is quite a reasonably sized room by any standards, and as such could accomadate a fairly small to medium sized club system. I was asked to provide music for my daughters engagement party in a large hall. At the time I had the NAD 370 and its partnering power amplifier. In bridged mode these units gave around 300 watts each. These amps were terminated into a pair of (fairly cheap but quickly obtained) Sky-tec p/a speakers. These speaker units had 15" bass drivers with wide dispersion horn tweeters.....the result was a system that went more than loud enough (the amps didn't even break a sweat so to speak) with a very well defined and deep bass, this was ideal for the sort of music she required. If you can get hold of, or borrow some gear similar to this, you might come close to what you are looking for. I still own this eqipment, and from time to time its services are still called upon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts