next years models.........

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
ok ok i know its only november, but when can we expect news or release dates on next years new tv models ?? i have been patient not to purchase a tv this year (really hard) but feel its been a worthwhile choice because of the moans and groans of others. next years batch should hopefully tweak issues and i am ready to buy.....but when......anyone.......anyone

A

Anonymous

id say the earliest you will get your paws on a high end 2011 set will be may/june.. and you will probably have to pay top dollar too..

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
TVs usually first seen at the CES in the States, at least in US versions, with European launches later in the spring, and models in the shops over summer. Mind you, new ranges seem to pop up at all sorts of times these days...

andy_s

May 3, 2010
Visit site
If you sit around and wait for everyone to stop moaning about all the little gripes they know nothing about you will end up a sad and lonely person with no new tv!, i have just bought the new LG LX9900from john lewis with a free five year warranty, and i have never clapped eyes on this till it came through the door!!, im pleased with it, (the c9000 from samsung was far too expensive), just read the reviews on ones you like then go and view them for yourself and make a decision based on what you like and not everyone else.

TRENDING THREADS