New tv with £1400 to spend

A

Anonymous

sorry also meant to say i can only occomodate a 40"- 46" screen maximum.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Do you like the 3D effect on currently available sets? Will you watch anything in 3D?

If yes to both you'll need to get a 3D capable TV. You'll also need a 3D source. BD or SKY are the only current sources - do you already have either or are they to be included in your budget? Choose as large a screen size as space allows.

I don't like the effect so won't be buying into it, my next TV upgrade may happen to be 3D enabled but it won't make or break the deal for me.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

A

Anonymous

i do like some of the 3d effects i have seen on demo and i have seen some sets with 3d blu ray 3d player and shrek collection also 2 pairs of glasses would love to know what there like to live with from people who already own and use one.

A

Anonymous

studog1:i do like some of the 3d effects i have seen on demo and i have seen some sets with 3d blu ray 3d player and shrek collection also 2 pairs of glasses would love to know what there like to live with from people who already own and use one.

the lg50px990 that grdunn mentioned would also be my choice, it can be got for around a grand at the mo, it's said to be excellent with both 2d and 3d material, if you don't end up using it for 3d you will still have a fine 2dtv at a great price..

TRENDING THREADS