New to Industry

Simon Golledge

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
We are new to the headphone industry and would like to find out if there is a regulatory body we can go to with help to finding distributors for our products throughout Europe? Who are the major distributors for this sector, can anyone offersome advice please?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
You won't usually find distributors that will be agents for a number of headphone manufacturers. Most smaller distributors will carefully select one brand to represent so as to avoid conflicts of interest. So probably best to try distributors that don't already represent any headphone manufacturers. Tough market you're entering though!

Simon Golledge

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your good advice and comments, we know its a tought industry, so look out for us shaking it up in about 9 months time. We continue our search!

SG

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Big talk for new player in a market that largely values style over substance. And I don't mean that as an insult to your business, just that you have a cliff face to climb. Good luck and wear sturdy boots.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
There is (or was) a Headjam in Europe this week, so that would be an essential starting point. Take copious notes, and don't take anyone too seriously just because they have a large following.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
I would have thought supplying your product/s to one of the hifi publishers for testing would be a good first move no?

I assume you have some sort of direct sell scheme in place at present?

If not, iQSpeakers (Boggit) in the main forum will probably take you up on it. - He sucks up products like a gully does water :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts