New Subscription...how long for the Chord HDMI gift?

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
As above.....I applied for the subscription a few days after November's edition came out in the shops (think it was the 19th October), and have received my welcome letter today....

Just wondered how long it will be before the Chord HDMI cable arrives through my door???

A

Anonymous

Pistol Pete1:

As above.....I applied for the subscription a few days after October's edition came out in the shops (think it was the 19th), and have received my welcome letter today....

Just wondered how long it will be before the Chord HDMI cable arrives through my door???

As they say...how long is a piece of string, or indeed Chord...!!!???
emotion-5.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
As it says in the small print of the subs ad, the gift (and first issue, which will arrive separately) can take up to 35 days to arrive. Let us know if it takes longer!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
My pleasure. To be fair, the small print doesn't always mention the gift despatching separately/within same time frame as mag.

Hopefully your letter confirms you've subscribed in time for your first issue to be the Awards mag next week?

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Yes, I have....so hopefully I'll get my first edition (Awards) a couple of days before going to the Manchester Show again.....

Looking forward to that one...I assume all the award winners will be there, as well as the 'What hifi?' staff?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts