New Sub???

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
Currently running an all Mission setup ( except for an MS sub) and have been thinking about changing the sub. I'm in search of more controlled deeper bass to compliment my Mission setup. Looking at about £3-400 price range and would be grateful for any sugestions. One thing I haven't tried is a higher quality Cable between sub and Onkyo 806 reciever....is it worth pursuing this or is a new sub a better bet??

A

Anonymous

I THINK......... You might still be able to get a MA RSW12 for under that, and 299.00 if you dont mind silver.

If not try BK subs, but they do take some time to be made and delivered (3-5 weeks), but heard they are quite good.

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
canada16:

I THINK......... You might still be able to get a MA RSW12 for under that, and 299.00 if you dont mind silver.

If not try BK subs, but they do take some time to be made and delivered (3-5 weeks), but heard they are quite good.

Hi and thanks.....couldn't find the RSW12 for anywhere near £299, do you remember where you saw it for this price? Also looking at a Vibe Alpha 2 on Ebay but have no idea whether it's any good and can't audition it. Anyone heard of this model?

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
camac:

Peter Tyson in Carlisle were selling it in silver for that price , but don`t no if they still are .

Give them a try.

Cheers.

Ok thanks, doesn't seem like they have any left. Will hopefully get some feedback about the Vibe Alpha 2 sub.....might be worth a look

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
grdunn123,

The MS 907 is a pretty good sub. Try a QED Performance subwoofer cable and determine if you hear any difference first before replacing the sub - that's my suggestion.

It is also the much cheaper option!

Ronald

TRENDING THREADS