Question New speakers!

Sotimo

Apr 22, 2023
Visit site
I'm building a new hi fi low budget System. I'm thinking for speakers B&W 603 as I found them here only 680 euros.Is a good option for the price? I also find Debut F6.2 for 670 euros.Another option is JBL - Studio 690 for 750 euros. What do you think? Has anyone any of these speakers? Thanks in advance!

I'm building a new hi fi low budget System. I'm thinking for speakers B&W 603 as I found them here only 680 euros.Is a good option for the price? I also find Debut F6.2 for 670 euros.Another option is JBL - Studio 690 for 750 euros. What do you think? Has anyone any of these speakers? Thanks in advance!
welcome to the forum.
I have heard two of them but that is not really going to help you.
What size room are you going to be putting them in and what amplifier will you be using?

Sotimo

Apr 22, 2023
Visit site
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I have already a Rotel RB-1552 MkII. Thinking to combine it with something like A-S501 or Musical Fidelity M2si as this is lower budget System. Size of the room is 50 m2

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I have already a Rotel RB-1552 MkII. Thinking to combine it with something like A-S501 or Musical Fidelity M2si as this is lower budget System. Size of the room is 50 m2
Hi and welcome.

As you have a Rotel power amp why not match it with any Rotel preamp? Doesn't have to be the RC 1552 but any older models. If you match the power amp with a Yamaha or Musical Fidelity integrated you won't have the synergy as a matching pre/power amp. Or just buy a Rotel integrated and cut down on the number of boxes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts