new sony bluray players

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
when sony release the new bdps350 bluray player will they playback better than a ps3 or do i just go for a ps3 now or wait for the new ones which are due in the summer

A

Anonymous

i would wait for the new blu ray players coming out this year..the ones that can decode all audio formats right up to
dts hd master audio...the only one i know thats currently available is the pioneer..BUT it cost £1000 ...i have the
onkyo sr605 and kef 3005se but not willing to spend £1000 on a blu ray i will be patient and wait for the prices to drop.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Have to agree with this, if you're only after Blu-Ray, it's probably worth waiting and seeing what the new players can do as DTS HD MA will be a an increasingly important sound format I think, and, although there's rumours of the PS3 being able to decode it sometime, they're still only rumours.

If you fancy some gaming as well though, well, that's a different story!

A

Anonymous

ok many thanks for the help i have an xbox 360 for my gaming so ill just wait for the new players, i would love to know what the new dts will sound like but that means a new amp again to decode it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts