new panasonic tv and blu-ray

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, new to the forum, awaiting delivery of the panasonic DMP-BDT310 and i get the TX-P55VT30 on tuesday, very excited, will this be a good pairing?

Jammoe

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Can't see any reason why not!

Will be interested to hear your views on the 55VT30, please come back and post your opinion (and pics) once you've had some time with it.

A

Anonymous

will do, i hope it's as good as my dealer has told me, no reveiws out as yet except for the 42VT30, and they rate very high. At the moment i have a panasonic TH-50PZ70 and a panasonic DMP-BD55 which has given me alot of viewing pleasure, was looking at the new 65 but was just out of my price range. will be in touch.

driver74 said:
will do, i hope it's as good as my dealer has told me, no reveiws out as yet except for the 42VT30, and they rate very high. At the moment i have a panasonic TH-50PZ70 and a panasonic DMP-BD55 which has given me alot of viewing pleasure, was looking at the new 65 but was just out of my price range. will be in touch.

The 50VT30 has been reviewed in the latest issue (delivered to me today), should be in shops next week.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts