new panasonic reviews

avnut

Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
I know you guys are booked on the press release for the new pana sets in late Feb but how long before you get your hands on A full HD set for review? surely they know these sets will live or die on your say so.

A

Anonymous

are you also getting the Panny plasma HD ready sets on Monday (TX-P37X10B & TX-P42X10B)?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
As with last year's Panasonic releases, it seems the budget sets are being released first.

So, on Monday we'll exclusively get our hands on a new £699 Panasonic TX-P42X10 to test - we hope to get the review online within a week.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:
As with last year's Panasonic releases, it seems the budget sets are being released first.

So, on Monday we'll exclusively get our hands on a new £699 Panasonic TX-P42X10 to test - we hope to get the review online within a week.

Are there going to be a review this week?

A

Anonymous

I'd be grateful if you could comment on what the analog audio out quality is like from this tv, especially as there is no optical or digital out. I'm looking at one of these to replace my SONY 32" CRT and the analog audio out from that was completely unusable - I had to switch to using a scart to phone cable which gave slightly better quality sound through my surround sound amp. I know a few tv's are also a bit odd in terms of what audio they put out through the analog out e.g. if you're watching a DVD the analog out sometimes still puts out audio from the last tv channel you were watching.

Many Thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Given that the test team has been flat out this last week trying to finish the April issue and a supplement, not to mention getting all the demonstration kit together for the Bristol Show, it looks like the Panasonic review has slipped a little.

AFAIK it's destined to go into the April issue - though I'm sure Mr Lucas will put me right on that one if I'm mistaken - so it's got to be done by next Wednesday, as the team and truck head down the M4 on Thursday.

Assuming is, I'll endeavour to get it posted then...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Just to reaffirm what Andrew said, our First Tests ed Simon Lucas has promised the Panasonic review by Wednesday, so we'll post it then. Simon's had a pretty heavy workload of late, so he's been busy juggling to get everything done before the Bristol Show.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Andy Clough:he's been busy juggling to get everything done before the Bristol Show.

So you'll have Simon juggling, Joe Cox on his unicycle - delayed from the London show - and Tom Parsons' novelty card tricks and dove act.

It's going to be quite a show...

TRENDING THREADS