New CD player

jjbomber

Simple answer is:

I'd pay a bit more for:

Rodolfo

Jul 31, 2023
Visit site
Don't know about availability or price where you are, but Onkyo makes a very nice player, though the price shot up about 50% to ~$300 last year. I saw it at about $210 a couple of weeks ago, and today Amazondotcom wants $280 -20%, which is closer to fair.
https://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-C-7030-Compact-Player-Black/dp/B004UR487A/ref=sr_1_1?crid=31XCWWDNAHD1R&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.ewS0HPTIjBsBvNNig-vcNHKOe460yNSBgVw_PAuYwLAg5S-i97vaP8jluFs_m2dJ8TW4lKzUXrxsTyv_veOWiVebPmFzGXHJMFLIdN0tEQJDtTfnxEK3bQVxTsQaarz5iIhUk1ZhRBKeSFhnzE3FxhNmdUWZhtgZIQwi4JPVxLhkBTxxlfN79LM23t1lpqtBa3OlTM67_zIivcSY5Xlj1KhmuPWfAXAsxVusBml4MW8.M8q52X6EtdvmsUY0AlxIDstIloA4gU9yET0xMBv5hRg&dib_tag=se&keywords=onkyo+7030&qid=1723513803&sprefix=onkyo+7,aps,162&sr=8-1

Note that because many are moving to streaming, it's a buyers' market, so look for and expect discounts. Accordingly, used bargains abound as well: I lucked out and found a like-new Yamaha DVD-S1800 which I got for its SACD and CD excellence, including an operating manual and like-new remote, for $40 and no taxes, though I did have to pick it up, which I don't have to do often, but got a demo in the bargain! :love: Patience and luck paid off for me, and I'm loving the sounds reproduced by my third player. Enjoy your shopping, eventual selection, and especially your music! :love:

I owned one for a while a few years ago, btw, but needed to replace it with an Onkyo carousel for audio-books listening.

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
Marantz cd players seem to keep it´s tradition of a good sound reading , when compared with others at this price level , but listen first and choose after to listen if it´s the better option for your amplification system, normally they are more compatible having a good sensitivety, the Rotel and Cambridge Audio at this level of cost seem to be the two of three best options, if your budget doesn´t get much higher than £300 , keep testing several cd players before choosin`it for you, some might be surprising

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts