New Bose Earphones

umbucker

Feb 20, 2008
Visit site
I am about to purchase the New bose in ear Earphones. I will be using them with my Iphone. I currently have my music importing at 196 KBPS Do you think A - It is pointless buying such high quality earphones when listening to MP3 at a reasonably standard level B - Pointless spending days ripping my whole music collection at a higher bhit rate ?

A

Anonymous

In before "bose are not hifi!" rant!
emotion-15.gif

idc

Hi umbucker. Import some music at a higher bit rate that you have at 196kbps and see if you can hear a difference. I feel that once over 320kbps it is hard to tell. That is based on my own experience and the 46.86% of headphone lisrteners who have taken part in a poll on another forum. In the same poll only 1.42% of respondants were happy with 196kbps. The poll has 479 replies. So to B the answer is that you would probably not be wasting your time, but check first.

I have not heard the IE Bose, but the on ear cans are very good in a dynamic bass driven way. So to A I would say buy with confidence and ignore the usual anti-Bose sentiment. Lifestyle packages and speakers for shops mean Bose do not have a great audiophile reputation.

TRENDING THREADS