Neu vinyl Box set ist sehr gut, ja?

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
I've just taken delivery of this wonderfully packaged, and most crucially fantastic sounding set. Having only heard Neu 2 before, and a few other compilation tracks, this is an absolute revelation. The drums are the thing for me. Totally different to, but up there with Bonham's genius, for me. Vinyl rules. Oh, and a Neu T-shirt thrown in too. Although my daughter keeps spotting the band logo on the LP's leaning against my hi-fi, and asks who the heck are this new band called Nev.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Bittersweet news, Charlie, as I bought a fat repressing of Neu! at the Bristol Show earlier this year and am skint. How much did you end up paying?

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
Simon Lucas:Bittersweet news, Charlie, as I bought a fat repressing of Neu! at the Bristol Show earlier this year and am skint. How much did you end up paying?

When my wife's not looking, £120. When she is, £60.

Lovely, mind-altering stuff, as you know.

kusum65

Aug 8, 2007
Visit site
I was about to buy the 3 albums on different coloured vinyl and then the box set comes aong.

Is the box set better quality? I think i read they remastered them.

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
kusum65:
I was about to buy the 3 albums on different coloured vinyl and then the box set comes aong.

Is the box set better quality? I think i read they remastered them.

I can't emphatically say, as I've previously only heard CD versions, but they do sound really good to my ears.

Full fat etc . . .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts