Need I-Trip type accessory for Sansa Fuze

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Sansa Fuze MP3 player which I want to play through an unused FM station on car radio (a 2007 Corsa which unfortunately doesn't have an AUX socket, although the radio has an AUX input option as standard).

My daughter has an I-Trip cable but the flat base connector, although similar in style, is not compatible with the Sansa. I looked on various websites for a suitable interface cable device and saw an ideal Griffin accessory on Amazon.com (USA) for $4.99 however the UK site doesn't have the same item. The only compatible device I could identify was a more elaborate one with a holder etc but at £45 I am not interested.

Has anyone had a similar problem and managed to obtain the suitable cable?

jcoops16

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I use this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kensington-Liquid-FM-Plus-Transmitter/dp/B000UVQ1TS

I havent had a problem with it, mine was a freebie so cant complain that I have to turn the volume up and it suffers from faint static, when the music plays you cant really hear the static anyway.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the info which was most helpful.

I looked at this transmitter on the web link that you quoted and found that there are several alternative but similar items as well from different manufactureres, all fairly keenly priced.

However I noted the concerns of some reviewers about lack of power or flimsy cables (I assume music from the MP3 was outputted via the headphone socket rather than the base charger connection) so I shall carefully consider the options before plunging in!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts