Nat King Cole....wow!

Thompsonuxb

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I genuinly never realised Nat King Cole had such a nice voice - it sounds so sweet through this yammy rx-a1020 - its a CD copy of 'Lets fall in love' a repress from the original obviously, but honestly the album and his voice sounds amazing. This is the best I've heard it sound during my long long search for a replacement for my old Yammy. just though Id share.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Thompsonuxb said:
I genuinly never realised Nat King Cole had such a nice voice - it sounds so sweet through this yammy rx-a1020 - its a CD copy of 'Lets fall in love' a repress from the original obviously, but honestly the album and his voice sounds amazing. This is the best I've heard it sound during my long long search for a replacement for my old Yammy. just though Id share.

Nat's up there with the best.

Mac

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Thompsonuxb said:

Try one of the Analogue Productions remasters, re-done from the original three track tapes, entirely in analogue, un-chuffing-believable. My other half was in tears listening to the Love is the Thing album, extraordinary.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts