NAD Viso 1

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking for a speaker for my kitchen. I've had a Sonos S5 and a cheaper bt speaker in there in the past and they didn't sound good.
Even by most kitchen standards mine would be particularly tricky.

Although, I'm a big Sonos fan. I wanted a Bluetooth speaker (keep it simple).

Sevenoaks are currently doing the NAD Viso 1 for £199 (originally 399). It's the older version with the iPod Dock. The newer one is Airply. I have no need for either of these as it was Bluetooth funcition I was after.

It's pretty large, seemingly really well built. I think it'll definitely last. Set up from my iPhone was quick. I've not had loads of time to listen to it.

I've played a couple of track vfrom spotify by METRIC & FEATHERS. It sounds fantastic. It pees over the S5 I had in there. Bass is strong but not overly boomy, detail on the vocals and instruments is impressive (I have heard these tracks on various systems).

This NAD has got over the issues with my kitchen very well.

At £199, I have to recommend it.

I got the black, it's also available in white.

cockneylol

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I popped along to Sevenoaks in Southampton today for a demo of the Viso 1. At £199 it really was an easy decision to make, listening to spotify on a Nexus 7 via bluetooth is much better than you might think, and my ipod touch again via bluetooth rather than docked (for convenience) the unit sounds great. Anyone hesitating should take the plunge. I don't think that you'll regret it!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts