NAD to launch M2 Digital Amplifier

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Full details to follow in news (once huge online press pack is wrestled to my laptop!), but just a heads-up for all you NAD-nuts that the company is launching the M2 digital amplifier into its Masters Series this summer (it goes into production late June).

NAD is making some strong claims for the "revolutionary" M2´- a 250Wx2 design featuring (thanks to a tech partnership with Diodes Zetex) "Class D amplification that has both the measured and subjective performance to exceed existing Class A and AB designs".

More strong statements about its DAC capabilties ("unmeasurable jitter") and sound quality, too....

The M2 should cost around 6000 pounds at launch, and we've put our review request in already.

More to follow in our Munich-Show packed NEWS section!

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Better than an equivalently priced Bryston? Hmmmm..........

If only NAD offered a 20 year warranty on it like Bryston do
emotion-4.gif

T

the record spot

Anything that took your fancy there Clare? Or any weird and wonderful stuff that high end sometimes produces?!

T

the record spot

Proof positive that high end and design statements don't always go hand in hand with aesthetic appeal!

A

Anonymous

Andrew, the blog was very interesting, thank you. I was struck though by the poor presentation of the products in the photo's.....

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Septicman:Andrew, the blog was very interesting, thank you. I was struck though by the poor presentation of the products in the photo's.....

I'd blame the photographer, myself...
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

and I blame the designers.

NAD really should start making their amps look... good! The new C326BEE actually isn't to bad (for the price), but all the higher price range amps just look like sheds. Awful. My only gripe with the brand.

TRENDING THREADS