NAD C352- Good buy at 171 GBP?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm writing from across the pond. I'm looking to downsize my 2 channel rig. That's right, down size. You can chase this hobby forever, throw money at it, and sometimes wind up with something close you had before. In my case I've settled on a CD player and speakers I can live with for a long time. Now I want to sell my Classe' CAP-101 integrated, make a decent profit, and buy a barely 3 year old NAD C352 integrated that's in excellent shape. I've listened to the amp briefly and by all indications it does what my Classe did, albeit at not anywhere near the cost. It's only 171 GBP too or about $250.00 American. Any thoughts?

A

Anonymous

The C352 is a superb amp and for £171 is great value. IMO go for it.

seasiders rock

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
I agree, excellent amplifier. I replaced mine with a Marantz PM 17, the Marantz has a better power supply and goes louder and sounds less strained. But to be honest the Nad has a far better sound stage with more depth.

Only point, throw the NAD pre out jumpers in the bin and get your self some Russ Andrews pre out jumpers. Makes a big difference.

Johnno2

Feb 2, 2009
Visit site
I snapped up a second hand one too from loot,great buy for £150 I use it to power some AE109 speakers upatairs in the study,(where I am now listening to Steely Dan
emotion-10.gif
sounds massive,must say though if I had to choose beteeen the Nad and my Marantz pm7001 I would keep the Marantz

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts