Nad amp powerful enough?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Looking to advise a friend here ,

Would a Nad c320bee amp be powerful enough to power a pair MA RS6's .

Or should he go for a newer amp and if so any suggestions for these speakers?

A

Anonymous

I'm currently using a C320BEE to power my RS1s. This setup gives pretty solid bass and can reach loud volumes, but of course the speakers perform better with a more powerful amp. Can't imagine the RS6s are too much different in terms of power requirements.

T

the record spot

If in doubt, get a used C370. 120w per channel and you can add a power amp later. Tack on a pair of Q Acoutics 1010s and watch them fall off the bookshelves! [;D]

Joking aside, NAD are pretty conservative when it comes to their power ratings, or at least certainly used to be. The 320BEE is the modern day version of the classic 3020 I think and should be fine; can always factor in an upgrade in future though and if you like the NAD sound or design (battleship grey does it for some folk!) they do a good line in both beefier integrateds (C350 or C372) and pre/power combinations too.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
The NAD C320BEE amp will be more than enough to drive the M/A RS6's :)

I have recently bought one via eBay and trialed it with my M/A RS6's before i sold them and they sounded great, plenty deep anough and certainly loud enough!

The C320BEE is now driving a pair of AE109's in my dining room and like the RS6's theyre 6ohms and loud as well!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts