My System -[ Bit bigger this time!]

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
onkyo007.jpg

A

Anonymous

Hi, manicm.Am i doing something wrong then? I thought that was where to position them?

A

Anonymous

Really you should have a bigger distance between your front left and right speakers, and move the tv and speakers out of the corner, this would bring you better sound overall.

idc

It looks smart and neat, but have you tried the speakers further away from the TV? One to the other side of the sub and the other the same distance on the other side. It is a surround sound set up you have and the aim is to have sound all around you, which you will miss if you put the speakers close together. In the end your ears will tell you if it sounds right or not. Since you have the set up in the corner of the room it may actually work better with the speakers as they are.

A

Anonymous

onkyo-1.jpg
Thanks for the suggestion m1rfy. I have moved everthing out a little and the sound is so much involving. You learn something new everyday!!!

A

Anonymous

Can you place the fronts even further apart?
I'm still learning, but from what i've read, and i've read alot, you will get an even better soundstage by placing them, (1) the left speaker to the other sied of the sub and (2) the right speaker to the other side of the wooden pillar to the right of your picture, give it a try.
Let us know how it sounds.

TRENDING THREADS