My Sweet Budget System

jagman01

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi All
Just wanted to share my system with everyone.
Current CD Player is a Pioneer PD10 a bit slow to respond but plays cds beautifully lol
This is connected to a fairly old but but very accompanying
Sony TA-FE 550 Amplifier using
Straightwire Symphony Ii Audio interconnect Cable's
I was using a pioneer A307R but the system was too bright
For the speakers I am using
Dali concept 6 which replaced my mordant short speakers and wired to the amp with Cambridge Audio Ultra 100 Speaker Cable
Had to get rid of the cheap doorbell cables at 99p a mile lol
I am looking to update the amp something a bit more modern and won't break the bank any suggestions welcome
Cheers

EekOZ

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
jagman01 said:
Hi All Just wanted to share my system with everyone. Current CD Player is a Pioneer PD10 a bit slow to respond but plays cds beautifully lol This is connected to a fairly old but but very accompanying Sony TA-FE 550 Amplifier using Straightwire Symphony Ii Audio interconnect Cable's I was using a pioneer A307R but the system was too bright For the speakers I am using Dali concept 6 which replaced my mordant short speakers and wired to the amp with Cambridge Audio Ultra 100 Speaker Cable Had to get rid of the cheap doorbell cables at 99p a mile lol I am looking to update the amp something a bit more modern and won't break the bank any suggestions welcome Cheers

Nice setup! I've found the Marantz PM6005 or 5005 pairs quite well with Dalis, and price wise, they are pretty good bang for buck. Whether it's an upgrade to your current amp I'm not sure as I'm not familiar with the TA-FE 550.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts