My stuff

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
l_caa0a77dabf31fec69c7d619c566f746.jpg
Here's my stuff. Please ignore the wires & decor as we only moved in 4 months ago and have yet to decorate. Also, appologies for the wonky picture. Biggest head-ache we had was trying to find a unit big enough to house the Onk, and allowing it that all important breathing space. We found this 'Tobo' TV bench at Ikea. I cut out the rear panel just slightly smaller than the Onk for all the connections and ventilation, sliding glass doors mean the Arcam amp, cd & Wii fit (Top to bottom on left) and PS2, DVDR and Wii (top to bottom on right) don't get dusty. The remotes even work through the glass which is a bonus.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="timwileman"]Hi,

what speaker stands are you using in the pic?[/quote]

Box said 'Partington Trophy'. The one on the right says 'Dynaudio' on the bottom at the back though. Got them from Sevenoaks in Bromley, so I don't think they'd try and rip me off.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Speaker placement was dictated more by not wanting the TV up high on the wall, not wanting the centre sitting on the A/V unit, and the need to clear the Hi-Fi speakers.

I know that the accepted norm is to have the centre speaker below the TV, but I have no issues with it being above, it's only a couple of inches anyway.

You can't see them, but the left and right speakers are the exact same height as the fronts and wall mounted to either side of the listening position.

The 2 rear surrounds are the only speakers to not be wall mounted. They're on a shelf of a bookcase about 4 feet behing the listening position (sofa). But they are almost the exact same height as all the others.

A

Anonymous

Big Chris: They're on a shelf of a bookcase about 4 feet behing the listening position (sofa). But they are almost the exact same height as all the others.
I hope you have they're on Tesco's granite worktop savers !?!

A

Anonymous

andyb190:
Big Chris: They're on a shelf of a bookcase about 4 feet behing the listening position (sofa). But they are almost the exact same height as all the others.
I hope you have they're on Tesco's granite worktop savers !?!

A

Anonymous

Nice set up man. Just wondering if I spy a B&W PV1 in the bottom left corner of the pic? If it isn't it sure looks like one, and if it is that stunning piece of kit needs to be in your bio!

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Octopo:Nice set up man. Just wondering if I spy a B&W PV1 in the bottom left corner of the pic? If it isn't it sure looks like one, and if it is that stunning piece of kit needs to be in your bio!

It certainly is.

;-)

The MT30 only comes with the PV1, so it's really already listed in the sig. MT20 & Mt10 use the same M1 satellites, but different subs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts