My Home Theatre Setup

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Well here is my set up, with the new addition of the Panasonic 35

Just wondering, are large images allowed if you put them in spoiler tags?

Q Acoustics 1000CI

Sony PlayStation 3

Nintendo Wii

Yamaha DSP-AX 763

Some crappy PVR that we only have because we have yet to move the programs from it to DVD

Sky Plus

Panasonic DMP-BD35

Sony Bravia 52W4500

IMG_0645-2.jpg

A

Anonymous

Nice. I couldn't survive with that floor, where are you based?ÿ

A

Anonymous

We have underfloor heating, so its not cold though, although I think I have lost most of my senses in my feet since Boxing day hahaha

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
you know that scene in superman where he says to lois "its ok, ive got you" and she replies alomg the lines of "well who's got you?"?

Well...What is holding the telly in place? or is there a problem with the pic? or my eyes? or my brain? Or some combination of the above?

Very nice tho!

(
emotion-17.gif
nowgoseemine)

A

Anonymous

It is on a swivel bracket, which you cannot see in the photo.

A

Anonymous

Well it has been up for a few months now, and has yet to fall of, so it seems that they are. Although I was quite surprised at the size of them when i got them out of the box, there were four, three inch long bolts.

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
When I first looked at your picture I thought that you had a smaller version of my stand. But looking at the AV (I have the same Yamaha) I realise its not the stand its the bloody size of that monster of a screen!

I have a 40in and no way does that over power the stands presence - an extra 12in certainly does makes a difference.

Nice set up by the way.

A

Anonymous

Really the screen isn't that big. It is just the bad photo, I will get a better one tomorrow from a better angle. and Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts