My ears are playing tricks again..

SteveR750

Half way through listening to it, I've just cleaned the second hand copy of Def Lepard's Adrenalized CD with one of the hama CD anti-static cleaning cloths (this time on both surfaces) and blow me the sound fair jumps out of the spendors into my lap!

I had to actually turn the volume down a bit as it all got a bit too much for my neighbours, but since I've just had a nasty cold virus and my reas are only just becoming operational again then I'm not claiming any sonic benefit of aforementioned cleaning cloths (that only costs a fiver off a well know auction site), yet anway......maybe its the fumes that have cleared my sinuses etc, who cares; it sounds great.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
SteveR750:...but since I've just had a nasty cold virus and my reas are only just becoming operational again...

Seems like your 'reas' are yet to re-assemble themselves. Let's hope they end up as ears.

SteveR750

Tank the Lord for the anagrammatical keyboard....One day I will learn how to calibrate my fingers to the same language that I think in, however until that time I shall continue to rite like an ill iterate earshole.....

TRENDING THREADS