Multimedia Player / Streamer for DVD

Highway

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
For some time now I have wanted a device which would store a considerable number of DVD Films, giving me the convenience of watching and film without the need to track down the actual disc. But what  I also wanted was something which would provide a quality signal and be adaptable (I would want to take it into my bedroom, so a number of connections necessary). I have now found a product (see link below). Also looking to put in a 1TB drive. My question is, have any of the readers got one? used one? or got another product which may be better?  http://www.tvix.co.kr/Eng/products/HDM6500A.aspx  . 

A

Anonymous

How about Qnap > PS3 gives you Blu-ray and games as well.

Highway

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
I have looked at the QNAP and other NAS/DAS boxes, but they are not exactly portable and don't have the inbuilt connections to directlyÿhookÿup to the TV.

The PS3 is not an option either as I don't like or play games, the unit is a bit ugly on the rack and I will shortly be buying a standalone regular Blu-ray player.

If you were thinking of combining the QNAP and PS3, then the costs would also be quite high. The unit I am looking at is nice and compact.

ÿ

ÿThanks for the input.

ÿ

ÿ

A

Anonymous

If you're after looks why not an Apple TV which will leave you enough to buy 2TB?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts