much difference between ortofon2m red +blue?

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Would throughly recommend the Blue over the Red per se, but it may be overkill for your Debut (no disrespect). I'd suggest getting the Red, and upgrading the stylus to a blue if/when you upgrade the deck...

A

Anonymous

The blue is a considerable jump above the red but it will show the shortcomings in the tt. I had an expression 2 with a red and the change to blue mention a new table.

A

Anonymous

Upgrade to the red and you won't play a cd for weeks lol

simon3102000

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
fizzyhair:Upgrade to the red and you won't play a cd for weeks lol

Awsome! I think it sounds amazing as it is so am really looking forward to hearing the improvement with the red! What are they like to fit? Anything i should be carefull of?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Simple enough to fit, two screws, although getting the cables fitted to the pins can be a bit fiddly, obviously you need to align the cartridge in the headshell, which I found somewhat hit and miss, even with the protractors you can download for the purpose.

audioaffair

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
It is a noticeably better cartridge - you could stump for the blue even though its quite an expensive choice for the Debut, as you'll have a better cartridge to put on another turntable if you ever change..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts