mp3 player with mono

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I want to buy an MP3 player but am completely deaf in one ear. Obviously I want to hear the whole of the music in the good ear rather than just either channel. Do you know of an MP3 player that has a mono switch? (or is there another solution I haven't thought of?).

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Any Apple iPod is your answer - Apple's iTunes software gives you the option of encoding all your music in Mono form. It's in the Custom setting of the software's ripping set-up.

Add your choice of headphones (the ones bundled with iPods remain rubbish) and you're away.

A

Anonymous

Or you can use CDex, a free to download ripper. CDex can be configured to rip a CD or convert any audio file on your hard drive, to mono.
'Options' > 'Settings' > 'Encoder', select encoder or your choice (eg. MP3) and then select the mono radio button.

Now simply load these files into iPod any other DAP of your choice.

A

Anonymous

It's funny, iPod seems to be the answer to all questions around these parts, even when they lack specific features that are needed, or when the asker specifically says they don't want one, or, in this case, don't even answer the question asked.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts