Monitor Audio BX 2 Amp

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I know this question probably have appeared before, but i just don't think i've got enough info.
My room i 12 squaremeters and i'm planning on buying the MA BX 2 because of the good reviews, and i'm going to listen to them soon.

I am just not sure of which stereoamp that will fit. Thinking of:

NAD C316BEE
NAD C326BEE

Will the C316 be enough to drive them, or is the C326 a big improvement?

I would also like to know if there are other amp that you would recommend for these speakers but not more expensive than the C326BEE. :)

Ryan92

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The Marantz PM6004 is probably one to check out, I personally think the Marantz - MA combination works pretty well. And available for around £250. I certainly recall seeing that combination in a few sigs on here. I'm sure responses from said people will pop up in due time.

I've also heard the 326, not the 316, though I am aware it's pretty darn good at controlling a speaker at it's price point. Pretty punchy sound for the power output if you ask me. Having not heard the 316 I couldn't comment on whether it's significatly better.

Chosee said:
I know this question probably have appeared before, but i just don't think i've got enough info.
My room i 12 squaremeters and i'm planning on buying the MA BX 2 because of the good reviews, and i'm going to listen to them soon.

I am just not sure of which stereoamp that will fit. Thinking of:

NAD C316BEE
NAD C326BEE

Will the C316 be enough to drive them, or is the C326 a big improvement?

I would also like to know if there are other amp that you would recommend for these speakers but not more expensive than the C326BEE. :)

Hi Chosee

C326BEE or Yamaha's A-S500 is also worth a look.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

Okay thanks for the answers. I'd really like the marantz, the problem is just that i can't listen to this with the speakers, because i have to order them from another country. Is it worth the risk?

A

Anonymous

Ok i've found out that i can get the Marantz cheaper, but which one is most recommended? 6004 or 6003? Is there big diffenrence? :)

Thanks again :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts