Monitor Audio bronze 2 speakers

ne5

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Wouldike some advice please. I find these speakers too harsh and screechy even for me. I hate boomy bass and im tryig to tweak them with an equaliser but cant find a happy medium. Ive came to the conclusion now that i need diffetent speakers and i see KEF Q 300 are reduced and i have listened to these when i got the MAs

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Could we have more info please? What amp are you using, size of room, styles of music preferred, max budget.

Cheers.
I agree more information.do you use them on stands.some people have These Speaker's on here insider.so will get lots of help Just need more info

Muddywaterstones

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Another question or two: how long have you had the speakers and what did you have before?

Quick edit while I think of it: things like the room you are playing it in count too. Are there laminate floorboards, bare walls, etc.

They take a while to break-in and get used to, depending on what you are coming from. All the above questions need an answer too before a reasonable opinion can be given. At the end of the day you might find them too bright/aggressive anyway.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts