Mission QX Speakers

Squall Leonhart

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
I am interested in this range. Whathifi had an article about them and that they were going to be at the indulgence show. Never found anything on them since that whathifi article.

Hoping that whathifi are planning on a review of the QX-1 or QX-2. Should be interesting.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Squall Leonhart said:
I am interested in this range. Whathifi had an article about them and that they were going to be at the indulgence show. Never found anything on them since that whathifi article.

Hoping that whathifi are planning on a review of the QX-1 or QX-2. Should be interesting.

i heard them at indulgence and thought they were fab for the cash.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Mission rarely put a foot wrong but there were occasions were the odd model range did'nt quite do it.

IAG are mighty, have fantastic facilities/R&D and a nearly 'unknown' bloke called Comeau ... who knows a thing or two about speakers.

Missions have always been the 'rock' arm of IAG and where even before they were acquired. - A tiny bit in your face, fast and most importantly fun, especially in a sea of 'accurate' ... very hifi speakers. - They do more bass than most but its usually the ole mid-bass slight bump that does it. - Nothing wrong as it makes music often more enjoyable.

Wharfedale and Quad of IAG are more refined/accurate but loose some of the bouncy character.

I haven't heard any of the latest speakers of any of the brands but assume its still the same 'voicing' that takes place.

TRENDING THREADS